A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin O'Malley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Malley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Malley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin O'Malley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Malley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J O'Malley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. O'Malley practice?
- Dr. Martin O'Malley has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin O'Malley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.