A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin O'Malley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Malley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Malley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin O'Malley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Malley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J O'Malley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. O'Malley practice?
- Dr. Martin O'Malley has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin O'Malley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.