Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Oriordan
Dr. Martin Oriordan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Darby, PA, with other offices in Wynnewood, PA and Springfield, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Oriordan is affiliated with Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Lankenau Medical Center and Main Line Hospital Lankenau. Dr. Oriordan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Oriordan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Martin Oriordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Darby, PA.
Dr. William Mcnamee Jr
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Darby, PA 0 mi38
Dr. Haytham Albizem
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Darby, PA 0 mi31
Dr. Ajay Pillai
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Darby, PA 0 mi31