A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin O'Riordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin O'Riordan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Riordan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin O'Riordan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Riordan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Riordan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joseph O'Riordan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. O'Riordan practice?
- Dr. Martin O'Riordan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin O'Riordan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Darby Cardiologists.