A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin O'Riordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin O'Riordan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Riordan
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. O'Riordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin O'Riordan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Riordan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Riordan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joseph O'Riordan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. O'Riordan practice?
- Dr. Martin O'Riordan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin O'Riordan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Darby Cardiologists.