A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin O'Riordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin O'Riordan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin O'Riordan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Riordan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Riordan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Riordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin J. O'Riordan practice?
Dr. Martin O'Riordan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and Darby, PA.
See Springfield Cardiologists.