Learn more about Dr. Martin Oken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Oken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oken
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Oken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Oken graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Oken has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meeker County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin M Oken MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Oken practice?
- Dr. Martin Oken has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Oken practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Litchfield, MN.
See Litchfield Internists, Litchfield Hematologists, and Litchfield Oncologists.