A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Oken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Oken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Oken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Oken graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Oken has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meeker County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin M Oken MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Oken practice?
- Dr. Martin Oken has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Oken practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Litchfield, MN.
See Litchfield Internists, Litchfield Hematologists, and Litchfield Oncologists.