A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Orens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Orens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Orens, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orens graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Orens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Howard Orens MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Orens practice?
- Dr. Martin Orens has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Orens practices Emergency Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Emergency Physicians.