Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Ortiz
Dr. Martin Ortiz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and West Harrison, NY (and 7 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ortiz is affiliated with Harlem Hospital Center, Renaissance Diagnostic and Treatment Center and Harlem Hospital Center, New York, Ny. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Ortiz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Martin Ortiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.
Dr. Aris Comninellis
West Harrison, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Jose Dizon
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Harrison, NY 0 mi29
Dr. Lawrence Kraftowitz
West Harrison, NY 0 mi26