Learn more about Dr. Martin Oster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Oster, Medical Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oster
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Oster, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Oster graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin W Oster MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin W. Oster practice?
- Dr. Martin Oster has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Oster practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.