Learn more about Dr. Martin Oster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Oster, Medical Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Oster, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Oster graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin W Oster MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin W. Oster practice?
- Dr. Martin Oster has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Oster practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.