A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Ostro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Ostro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostro
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ostro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Ostro, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostro graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Ostro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin George Ostro MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin G. Ostro practice?
- Dr. Martin Ostro has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Ostro practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and Taunton, MA.
See Brookline Allergists and Brookline Internists.