Martin Gagliardi Is this you?

Best there is

Posted on July 4th, 2016

Dr. Gagliardi harvested and attached a new left knee ACL 22 years ago when he practiced Knoxville TN. NEVER in all these years have I ever had a problem. His demeanor heals the soul as well as the body. He is the best in my book.

Dr. G is the best!

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I was in a bad motorcycle accident Dr. G had to rebuild my right knee and put in a prosthetic knee cap. I have full function of my leg today because of this man and his staff. Thanks Doc G.

Posted on November 20th, 2015