Orthopaedic Surgeon

by Kristy smith on Mar 4th, 2015

Dr.Jones is a good Docter. He's kind an understanding

by Jane O on Feb 26th, 2015

Spent 15 minutes talking with Dr. Jones about herniated disc and an epidural. We scheduled one but later I found out it was through the hospital and they charge a lot more than an out-patient clinic. Be sure to ask for out-patient clinic for epidural. He also said I had 75% range of motion which caused my short term insurance to deny my claim. How he determined that without any examination is beyond me?

by Chuck Nolan on Jan 20th, 2015

The quality of my life had diminished considerably due to disc degeneration in my neck. It took me some time to decide to have surgery, Dr. Jones gave me back my life! I feel like the dark cloud lifted two weeks after surgery. Don't wait like I did. You can trust Dr. Jones, he will get you fixed!

Bravo show details Bravo
by Ben Jackson on Aug 23rd, 2013

Did a absolutely superb job, the kind of doc I've been waiting for

Unbelievable Doc show details Unbelievable Doc
by Jack grantham on Aug 22nd, 2013

Exceptional doc, bedside it's very personal yet straight forward, he goes the extra mile to insure your well being. I have recommended this doc to may ppl and they actually called me to thank me for recommending the answer to their prayers. Wouldn't trust anyone but him.

Aug 8th, 2013

My first impression of this dr was horrible. I felt he was in a rush and bypassed several important matters that needed attention. I will not see him nor will I ever recommend him to anyone.

Miracle Worker show details Miracle Worker
by Rod MOrris on Jul 11th, 2013

I lived with severe back pain for some 20 years before I finally decided I had to do something roughly ten years ago. I had hurt my back playing football at a very early age...spent thousands of dollar for chiropractic care over the years but pain became so significant I was forced to do something about it and fortunately was a previous patient of Dr. James Andrews for knee problems...they referred me to Dr. Jones. I had severe pain in lower back, hips and going down my legs...numb feet...couldn't do anything without severe pain including rest. Dr Jones did a fusion on my back L4-L5 and cleaned up scar tissue that had developed over a couple decades. The day after my extensive surgery he walks into my room and I'm standing over the sink washing my hair...he ask...what are you doing and I say I'm washing my dirty butt...what's it look like I'm doing? He then asked me how I could do this straight out of surgery in a matter of words and I told him I could touch my toes...feel my toes again. It was instant relief to me. He suggested I was the exception to the norm but I figure it was just a testament to pain levels I had been able to weather...shall I say. My stay was suppose to be 5 to 7 days...surgery was on feb 12 and I told him I wanted to be home for valentines day which he suggested was impossible. Well...I went to walking the hospital floors...he comes in the next day and lets me go home based on nurses telling him about my constant walking. I was likely the exception to the norm but I will say with certainty that Dr. Jones gave me my life back. I worked my way up to walking several miles a day within less than a week and cant' stress how important this is for rehab. If you grin and bear it first few days it pays off. ON my return checkup two weeks later I surprised them again with my rehab and never needed another pain pill. I have highly recommended Dr. Jones to many friends...and I am having some cervical disc problems now. You can bet I will be seeing Dr. Jones again for this as soon they will see me. He was heaven sent in my eyes and the answer to many hours of prayer for me. I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr. Jones for any type treatments he provides.

Pre-surgical review show details Pre-surgical review
by Todd Jacobs on May 7th, 2013

Dr Jones and his staff was very profesinal Dr Jones did not waste any time in addressing my issues I will have surgery 5-10-13 and expect it to be very successval I would refer Dr Jones to anyone

expertise for back surgery show details expertise for back surgery
Jan 26th, 2012

Dr Jones is an excellent and knowledgeable surgeon. I highly recommend his services.

WORKERS COMP show details WORKERS COMP
Jan 11th, 2011

TAPE RECRDED MY VISIT WITH DR JONES,WHEN DOCTORS KNOWINGLY DENY HELP TO PATIENTS,THEY SHOULD BE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE AS THE EMPLOYER,WAS TOLD HE WOULD GET ME IN PAIN MANAGEMENT,CALLED 3 DAYS LATER,WAS TOLD BY HIS NURSE,WORKERS COMP DIDNT CARE ,& WAS NOT GOING TO COVER IT,YOUR ONE OF THE SORRIEST HUMAN BEING I EVER MET

Great experience show details Great experience
Oct 29th, 2008

Treated well through entire process. Courteous staff and was realistic with outcomes in pre surgery consult. I appreciated the honest straightfoward approach. Highly recommend.