Best Experience Yet show details Best Experience Yet
by Scott Faulkner on Feb 16th, 2016

I had been victim to back pain for 6 and a half years but no longer. Dr. Jones was able to help me and gave me the confidence that I needed when others doctors could not. Three weeks later I have little to no pain!! Great Choice!

Honest, Skilled, and Kind show details Honest, Skilled, and Kind
Nov 26th, 2015

Really great doctor. Helped me when other doctors said there was no answer to my back issues! I no longer need medicine and can walk and work effortlessly. Great Experience.

Aug 25th, 2015

I have had 4 back surgeries by Dr. Jones over the last 12 years.

by Kristy smith on Mar 4th, 2015

Dr.Jones is a good Docter. He's kind an understanding

by Jane O on Feb 26th, 2015

Spent 15 minutes talking with Dr. Jones about herniated disc and an epidural. We scheduled one but later I found out it was through the hospital and they charge a lot more than an out-patient clinic. Be sure to ask for out-patient clinic for epidural. He also said I had 75% range of motion which caused my short term insurance to deny my claim. How he determined that without any examination is beyond me?

by Chuck Nolan on Jan 20th, 2015

The quality of my life had diminished considerably due to disc degeneration in my neck. It took me some time to decide to have surgery, Dr. Jones gave me back my life! I feel like the dark cloud lifted two weeks after surgery. Don't wait like I did. You can trust Dr. Jones, he will get you fixed!

Bravo show details Bravo
by Ben Jackson on Aug 23rd, 2013

Did a absolutely superb job, the kind of doc I've been waiting for

Unbelievable Doc show details Unbelievable Doc
by Jack grantham on Aug 22nd, 2013

Exceptional doc, bedside it's very personal yet straight forward, he goes the extra mile to insure your well being. I have recommended this doc to may ppl and they actually called me to thank me for recommending the answer to their prayers. Wouldn't trust anyone but him.

Aug 8th, 2013

My first impression of this dr was horrible. I felt he was in a rush and bypassed several important matters that needed attention. I will not see him nor will I ever recommend him to anyone.

Pre-surgical review show details Pre-surgical review
by Todd Jacobs on May 7th, 2013

Dr Jones and his staff was very profesinal Dr Jones did not waste any time in addressing my issues I will have surgery 5-10-13 and expect it to be very successval I would refer Dr Jones to anyone

expertise for back surgery show details expertise for back surgery
Jan 26th, 2012

Dr Jones is an excellent and knowledgeable surgeon. I highly recommend his services.

WORKERS COMP show details WORKERS COMP
Jan 11th, 2011

TAPE RECRDED MY VISIT WITH DR JONES,WHEN DOCTORS KNOWINGLY DENY HELP TO PATIENTS,THEY SHOULD BE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE AS THE EMPLOYER,WAS TOLD HE WOULD GET ME IN PAIN MANAGEMENT,CALLED 3 DAYS LATER,WAS TOLD BY HIS NURSE,WORKERS COMP DIDNT CARE ,& WAS NOT GOING TO COVER IT,YOUR ONE OF THE SORRIEST HUMAN BEING I EVER MET

Great experience show details Great experience
Oct 29th, 2008

Treated well through entire process. Courteous staff and was realistic with outcomes in pre surgery consult. I appreciated the honest straightfoward approach. Highly recommend.