A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Levinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Levinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin P Levinson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Martin Levinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Levinson practices Pediatrics near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI.