A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Paisner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Paisner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Paisner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paisner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Paisner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chicago Lake Shore Hospital
- Chicago Lakeshore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Neil Paisner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin N. Paisner practice?
- Dr. Martin Paisner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Paisner practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.