A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Parker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from New York University.
Dr. Parker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center - Muhlenberg Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Parker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Parker practice?
- Dr. Martin Parker has 10 office locations.
Dr. Martin Parker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Cleveland Radiologists.