A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Parker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from New York University.
Dr. Parker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Reg Med Ctr, Plainfield, Nj
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin Parker practice?
Dr. Martin Parker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and New York, NY.
See Cleveland Radiologists.