A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Pevzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Pevzner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Pevzner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pevzner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pevzner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Mitchell Pevzner MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Pevzner practice?
- Dr. Martin Pevzner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Martin Pevzner practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Royal Oak, MI.