Dr. Martin Pevzner MD Patient Reviews

March 31st, 2016
Intelligent, caring physician
My mother was referred to Dr. Pevzner as part of a needed new medical team. He accurately diagnosed her situation, made excellent treatment recommendations, and worked very effectively with other medical professionals to solve some complex issues. He takes as much time as needed, communicates in ways the patient can understand. A wonderful rheumatologist-competent and caring. I refer him freely to anyone in need of a great rheumatologist, and deeply appreciate the excellent care given to my mother.

March 2nd, 2016
From the staff right down to Dr. Pevzner, I would recommend this team to anyone I know with pain issues.

June 8th, 2015
Dr. Pevzner was exactly what I hoped he would be. PLEASANT, ATTENTIVE, TOOK PLENTY OF TIME, I NEVER FELT RUSHED HE ENCOURAGED MY QUESTIONS HE WAS THOROUGH ACTUALLY, I'D RFATE HIM A 6 ON ASCALE OF 5

July 25th, 2011
There are issues between the nurses and the front desk people. They verbally blame each other for problems with patient files. This occurs only at the Bingham Farms office. Also, I have left numerous messages over 1.5 weeks for the dr to call me and I didn't receive a call back until I threatened to go to the hospital. The BIngham Farms front office transfers calls about test results, etc to the wrong extension all the time. If you can, go to the Clarkston office, they are upmost professional there. I'm thinking it is worth it to travel so much farther to get a way from the personnel issues at Bingham Farms. Dr. Pevzer is a wonderful dr, he just needs to manage his staff better!