A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Piette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Piette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Piette, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Piette graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Piette has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Lawrence Piette MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Piette practice?
- Dr. Martin Piette has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Piette practices Pediatrics near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.