A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Posner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Posner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Posner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Posner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Posner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Allan Posner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Posner practice?
- Dr. Martin Posner has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Posner practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.