Learn more about Dr. Martin Posner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Posner is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Posner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Posner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Posner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Allan Posner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Posner practice?
- Dr. Martin Posner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Posner practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.