Learn more about Dr. Martin Posner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Posner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Posner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Posner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Posner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Posner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Allan Posner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Posner practice?
- Dr. Martin Posner has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Posner practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.