Dr. Martin Gino Prado MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Deland, FL

3.8

May 4th, 2017
WORST DOCTORS OFFICE EVER! STAY AWAY!
First off I've been to 2 different doctors that can't determine what is going on with me so i attempted to try him regardless of the reviews about his horrible office staff. WELL I should have stayed clear all together as the office staff and nurses are EXTREMELY RUDE, they talk to you like you are no good and a child. I was told that if my symptoms of bleeding continued after my colonoscopy to contact the office and schedule an appointment immediately with Dr. Pardo. I contacted the office explained to them my symptoms and they turned me down for an appointment right away. She stated he couldn't get me in till June, yet it’s May and I'm having a severe flare up. She then transferred me to the Nurse that got me in with apparently the nurse practitioner which is not what I request but took it as I needed to be seen. I get back in the room where I have already explained all my symptoms to the nurse prior. The NP starts asking me all the same questions. I explained that I just told the nurse all the information and she got EXTREMELY RUDE and said 'well you don't know how things work around here'. REALLY? WOW! I simply said you don't have to be so rude; I'm here because I'm in a lot of pain. Once I said that she proceeds to get ruder and talk down to me. I also in the mist of all this told her I had a picture to show her of my symptoms. She stated that she didn't want to see it as it will ruin her day and that it was completely disgusting. Are you kidding me right now? I thought that's what DR'S are for, so I asked where my actual DR was so I could see him be obviously she HATES her job and shouldn't in this field of work. She started to then yell at me to get up and walked me out to the appointment desk and told the lady that I need to be reschedule as i don't wish to see her. I then demanded to see the dr as he was right next door in the other room. The nurse went in and apparently told him whatever because she came out and said he cant see you till June. As I'm standing there bleeding? Are you kidding me? So I expressed my feeling probably in a way i shouldn't have but I walked out and will NEVER EVER go back. I will also be making an official complaint to the board for her medical license.

May 4th, 2017
WORST DOCTORS OFFICE EVER! STAY AWAY!

March 25th, 2016
Caring, Commpasionate, Friendly, Intelligent and Just All Around Great Doctor
Probably one of the nicest caring doctor I have had the pleasure of associating with. That is out of about 50 different doctors so it says a lot.

November 9th, 2015
Excellent doctor and staff
Dr. Prado is excellent, very thorough, very professional and kind. He came highly recommended. I have been a patient for several years and am very pleased with him and with his friendly, efficient staff. Candace, his PA is wonderful too. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

February 9th, 2015
Colonoscopy
I recently went to Dr Prado for an colonoscopy and was very pleased with the team that conducted the procedure and the office staff. The only glitch was with some records being misplaced from another Dr but the staff rallied and got everything together in time to complete the procedure on schedule. Everyone was very friendly and the considerate of the awkward situation this procedure puts one in. Dr Prado was very easy to chat with and made me feel confident is his abilities. I won't need to do this again for a few years but I certainly would go back to Dr Prado next time.

December 4th, 2014
Impossible Staff
First let me start off by saying that the doctor is pleasant and easy to get along with, but that is where it ends. The receptionist I spoke with was sarcastic. Then you have to deal with the nurse that was very rude. I never did get a diagnosis, because no one would ever return my calls to straighten out the scheduling for the procedure the doctor wanted to preform. I have heard a lot of good things about this doctor, so if the stars align just right, and the moon is in the right phase the staff may cooperate, and you might be able to get something accomplished. For me, with the six week wait for the appointment and waiting for calls to be returned, I am over two months in to this and still do not know what is wrong with me. Good luck!

August 13th, 2014
Disgusted
I don't have a problem with Doctor Prado but I do have a complaint about his nurse . She was in the recovery room and her hair looked like a gypsy .Really nurses should know that hair carries a lot of germs and she should not have had it loose like that .I know young women of today are vain but when you are dealing with sterile places you need to wear a hat or keep your hair tucked away . I would most definitely not go there again unless Doctor Prado keeps a bit better staff !!! Disgusting !