Learn more about Dr. Martin Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Prince, FACR, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Pathology; Peripheral Artery Disease; Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI); Arterial Insufficiency; Magnetic Resonance Angiography; Congenital Heart Disease; Liver Transplantation; Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease; Reconstructive Surgery; Living Donor Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prince has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin R Prince FACR, MD, and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin R. Prince practice?
- Dr. Martin Prince has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Prince practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.