A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Prince, FACR, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Pathology; Peripheral Artery Disease; Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI); Arterial Insufficiency; Magnetic Resonance Angiography; Congenital Heart Disease; Liver Transplantation; Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease; Reconstructive Surgery; Living Donor Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prince has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin R Prince FACR, MD, and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin R. Prince practice?
- Dr. Martin Prince has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Prince practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.