Learn more about Dr. Martin Prosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Prosky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prosky
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prosky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Prosky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prosky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prosky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin G Prosky MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin G. Prosky practice?
- Dr. Martin Prosky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Prosky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA and Manassas, VA.
See Annandale Internists and Annandale Gastroenterologists.