Dr. Martin Prosky MD Patient Reviews

• 16 reviews

March 17th, 2016
Great doctor
This doctor and his team make you feel so comfortable. I wish all my doctors were like him..

October 31st, 2015
Worst experience ever!
Worst Doctor ever. Never will return again. Always in a rush , comes to the room, and he's more interest in leaving the room than hearing the patient's concerns. His practice never calls with test results. Stay away! On the professional and knowledge, I don't think he knows what he is doing.

June 23rd, 2015
Happy that he's my doctor!

March 20th, 2015
Besides being an excellent physician dr Prosky is friendly, warm and has a great sense of humor.

August 21st, 2014
BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN
Dr. Prosky is the best doctor i have ever seen. He figured out my problem after listening to me! Other doctors were baffled buy my symptoms. I had a prcoedure at his endoscopy center. It is a wonderful alternative to the hospital. His staff is kind and caring. I have recommended him to all of my friends and they all love him!

August 8th, 2014
quality care
I have been a patient of Dr. Prosky over 10 years, I have multiple health issues he takes time to talk about all my issues gaining an understanding of how I am doing with all my concerns and how they effect me. He coordinates my care with my other medical providers and always takes the time to explain everything. I never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see the Doctor for any scheduled appointment. He has proven to be adependable and excellent source of care and comfort.

June 30th, 2014
Why I see Dr. Prosky
After years of suffering , I decided to see Dr. Prosky could help me with my Crohns . Dr. Prosky has now been treating me for 14 years and because of him I have many more good days than bad ones. He is caring and devoted doctor who treats his patients like family.

February 7th, 2014
I have seen Dr. Prosky for diverticulosis for several years, and I've been extremely happy with him. He is efficient, friendly and very knowledgeable. One thing I really appreciate is that he does not rush you into surgery, but recommends trying to treat [at least my] medical problems with diet and more natural methods. I have every confidence in him when I have colonoscopies as well, and have never had any pain during those procedures, or afterwards. I have recommended him to friends, who are also happy with him.

September 9th, 2013
The worst Dr. Appointment EVER!!!!
Essentially, I came into the office and left with little no answers and a referral to another doctor! I have never experienced such incompetence from a medical doctor in my entire life. I basically filled out paperwork, paid my $25.00 copay, and was interviewed by nurse. Dr. Prosky came in and referred me to another doctor! Not only was a blatant and disrespectful waste of my time but also total disregard for my concerns as a patient. I would never recommend anyone to see Dr. Prosky to anyone I know!!!! Horrible bedside manner! Spent little time! Offered excuses but no solutions, no exam, NOTHING!!!!

January 21st, 2013
Dr. Prosky Saved My Life
I saw Dr. Prosky for what I thought was esophageal reflux, which I had suffered from earlier in my life. I started getting it while exercising and this raised a red flag with Dr. Prosky, who insisted I see a cardiologist before he would perform an endoscopy. I did and discovered that my symptoms were caused by a severe blockage of my left main coronary artery. I had bypass surgery and am now fully recovered. My cardiologist told me that Dr. Prosky was the real hero of the story. He saved my life.

August 28th, 2012
Best G.I. doctor
I have been to many doctors, but none as compassionate, interested, and knowledgeable as Dr. Prosky.He was kind and diagnosed my problem immediately.I would recommend him highly.

June 13th, 2012
Has Treated my Crohns for 19 years
First treated in 1993 for Crohns. With medication and a good diet did not have to have surgery until 2006. He has always given me personal attention and kept me informed of my disease and how to live with it. I am very fortunate to have him taking care of me.