Pain Management Specialist, Emergency Physicians, General Practitioner, Surgical Specialist

Pontiac
Pontiac Osteopathic
50 N Perry St
Pontiac, MI 48342
248-338-5392
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  BAD DOCTOR  |  show details
by Medical Student on Feb 24th, 2014

After an auto accident this doctor fed me pain medications to the point that I no longer was myself for two years straight. I was incoherent of everyday life. This doctor should have realized how "out of it" I was, and should have sought a different alternative other than pain killers. This doctor performed several spinal manipulations on me. After being on the highest dose of Vicodin 4X a day and valium 10mg 3X a day for two years straight, the clinic closed and I was unable to contact the doctor. I went through severe withdraws for a month and a half straight. This was the best thing this doctor could of done for me (go away). I later learned that the spinal manipulations performed on me were not standard medical practices and should have never been performed. Not a single doctor I went to heard of this before. If you want a doctor who doesn’t care about you, this is the doctor to see. If you want a doctor to listen to your needs and ACTUALLY do their job, do not go to see this man. He does not care about your overall heath and will keep you waiting in his patient rooms for hours on end.

|  show details
Sep 17th, 2013

This doctor has no problem vacating his offices after performing surgery on me and not notifying me of his location for follow up visits. He has closed two different offices and simply abandoned this patient.

|  show details
Sep 17th, 2013

This doctor attempts to dominate every visit with him. His staff improperly handles messages given to them in a very unsatisfactory manner. This doctor performed surgery on me and after two office visits he vanished from two different offices and left no forwarding information. To leave a patient in distress after performing surgery and vanishing from the offices I am aware of is only precluded by ignorance. This doctor needs to be stopped!

|  Not very well staffed  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2013

The doctor seems to know what he is doing with a new device (stimulator) however after speaking to his staff, they do not seem to follow through with proper messages to the doctor. For this reason I am suspending my affiliation as a patient with this doctor. After several messages to his staff, those messages were not properly translated to the doctor. Further, Dr. Quiroga should re-locate his Flint offices. This current location is in a not so good location.

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
by Willam Hunsley on Mar 11th, 2010

This doctor was very friendly and knowledgable about my health problems. I was provided excellent medical care and fully recovered post operatively in a fast and issue-free manner.