A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Coleman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Coleman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Coleman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin R Coleman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin R. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Martin Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Coleman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Orthopedic Surgeons.