A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Coleman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Coleman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Coleman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin R Coleman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin R. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Martin Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Coleman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Surgeons.