Learn more about Dr. Martin Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Goldberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Goldberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin R. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Martin Goldberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.