Martin R Taylor MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Miami, FL

4.7

August 12th, 2015
Most Compassionate and Kind and Caring Dr
I have seen Dr Taylor since i was a kid since 13 until i was 47 years old and moved to another county so for over 30 years he was always there for me i will never forget his kindness and caring manner

April 7th, 2015
Put me at ease. Didn't try to prescribe me unnecessary medications. A compassionate, caring doctor.

December 5th, 2014
best ever
Dr. Taylor has not only helped me, but my entire family, for the past 35 years. He is always right about diagnosis and where to go for help even when the specialists are incorrect. I have called him several times in the past only to be met with immediacy, care and solutions. He is my lifetime support. I only wish he was younger than me so I could be sure he would always be here. He is truly a magnificent person as well as a magnificent doctor, one of a kind.

April 9th, 2012
Best doctor in town
No nonsense approach to helthcare in a speedy and compassionate manner.

June 29th, 2011
Dr. Taylor is an experienced physician who takes time to listen and takes time to explain his findings. He looks at the patient as a whole, going beyond the immediate diagnosis to offer advise for better health. He personally gives the patients his or her test results and one can feel his genuine gladness when the reults are fine. His office staff is also caring and courteous. Dr. Taylor is what every physician should be.

March 2nd, 2011
Dr.Taylor is a very dedicated and caring doctor who takes the time to listen to your needs and concerns, he gets back to you with test results and go's over them with you. I would highly recommend and have recommend to friends and family.

August 10th, 2010
Best Doctor I have ever had.
Dr. Taylor is everything a doctor should be. When I approached him with a problem I thought I had, he didnt shrug it off but he did everything he could to rule it out. Not only that but when I went to the emergency room, he called me at 3 am to make sure everything was ok and was adamant about me calling him back when I found out everything. He also called me the next day to see if everything went well. He is amazing. Best primary care physician.