A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Raber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Raber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Raber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Raber graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Ctr.
- Lyndon Baines Hospital
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans