A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Radwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Radwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Radwin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Radwin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Radwin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin I Radwin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin I. Radwin practice?
- Dr. Martin Radwin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Radwin practices Gastroenterology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and West Valley City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Gastroenterologists.