A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Reichgut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Reichgut, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichgut graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reichgut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin H Reichgut MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Reichgut practice?
- Dr. Martin Reichgut has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Reichgut practices Urology near Derby, CT.
See Derby Urologists.