Ophthalmology
Video profile

Great Doctor - Poor Scheduling Of appointments. show details Great Doctor - Poor Scheduling Of appointments.
Apr 2nd, 2015

Dr. Reinke is an outstanding doctor. He has been my opthamologist for 10 years /-. My biggest problem is in scheduling the next appointment. He tells me to return in 4-6 weeks and his staff tells me he is booked for 8-9 weeks. I am being treated regularly for wet macular degeneration. I have been getting injections in my eyes for about 4 years now. The scheduling staff should allot time for return patients like me whose vision is determined by timeliness treatment. I have followed Dr Reinke from Arlington to South Lake and would always have him for my doctor IF I could see him when he sayes he needs to see me.

Dec 31st, 2014

Dr Reinke is an exceptional doctor; his staff are great. Have been patient for years.

Staff show details Staff
Jul 17th, 2014

His staff are very rude. impatient and will not take time to explain.

First Visit Was Great show details First Visit Was Great
May 13th, 2012

My first visit with a new Dr is always a wait, yet the professional staff had all documents ready and I completed them just before being called back for screening. I liked Dr. Reinke and his highly trained and professional staff. I look forward to my next visit.

Rude doctor show details Rude doctor
Mar 16th, 2012

Did not care for my well being. I dont know if he was having a bad day or what. He told me, I can't help you with this and you cant expect to make an appt to go into surgery. He said it in a rude manner and didnt seem to care for my well being. I came to hom for direction, I disnt know what to do or what I had. If he is stressed out he doest need to go off on the patient. Patients dont want to be treated like that.