A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Rene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rene
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Rene, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rene graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rene has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Rene MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Rene practice?
- Dr. Martin Rene has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Rene practices Emergency Medicine near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Effingham, IL.
See Rockford Emergency Physicians.