Dr. Martin Repetto Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Martin Repetto?

RUDEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Dr. Repetto has to have to worst personality of any doctor ever. He is beyond rude and arrogant. There isn't a compassionate bone in the guys entire body. He may be knowledgeable but he is a jerk if every sense of the word. He has such a inflated ego that he looks down on all the patients he sees. I was a patient at the Pavillion and he asked me if I had taken the drug Seroquel. I politely answered Yes, and that my psychiatrist had pulled me off of it. His reply was "I can tell you are going to be a difficult patient and I can't help people who don't want to help themselves." I'm thinking how in the world did he come up with that when I was just responding to his question. He snapped at me when ever I politely asked him anything. I was scared too death to ask him anything about my treatment plans. I was so upset with my care by him that I asked to see a different psychiatrist during my hospital stay and they denied it. I found out through the patient advocate who I went to with my concern about Dr. Repetto. I found out that according to him Dr. Repetto works for the company that manufactures the drug Seroquel and actually goes around and speaks about it. He supposedly works for the company to promote it. Even some of the workers at the pavillion said Dr. Repetto had actually prescribed the drug for them and they were on it. I am not making this up. I was told this. This seems unethical that this Dr. is pushing a drug that he supposedly is getting paid to promote. Anyway, during my stay I did agree to take a small dosage of Seroquel just so I could convince Dr. Repetto that I would cooperate so I could be released. If you made him angry he was liable to keep you longer. You do things his way or else. You don't get to work as a team with him on your treatment. You are scum to him and he is the almighty no it all. He may have tons of education and knowledge. But, he is a extremely heartless individual.

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Listens to his patients. Very kind and works with me to give the best care possible! He is well rounded and highly educated about psychiatry and psychology fields.

Posted on January 24th, 2017