A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Resnick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnick
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Resnick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Resnick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Resnick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin I Resnick MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martin I. Resnick practice?
- Dr. Martin Resnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Resnick practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.