A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Richler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Richler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Richler graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Richler has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 16 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans