A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Richler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Richler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Richler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Richler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Richler graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Richler has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin D Richler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Richler practice?
- Dr. Martin Richler has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Richler practices Ophthalmology near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Ophthalmologists.