A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Richler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Richler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Richler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Richler graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Richler has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin D Richler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Richler practice?
- Dr. Martin Richler has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Richler practices Ophthalmology near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Ophthalmologists.