A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Richman, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Richman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Richman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sexual Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin B Richman MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Richman practice?
- Dr. Martin Richman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Richman practices Urology near Trinity, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL.