A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Richman, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Richman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Sexual Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Richman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin B Richman MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Richman practice?
- Dr. Martin Richman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Richman practices Urology near Safety Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Trinity, FL.
See Safety Harbor Urologists.