A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Rindahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Rindahl is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rindahl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rindahl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Rindahl, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rindahl graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Rindahl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Arthur Rindahl MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Rindahl practice?
- Dr. Martin Rindahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Rindahl practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Radiologists.