A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Griffin Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Griffin Roach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin Roach graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Griffin Roach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Russell Hospital
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Griffin Roach DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Griffin Roach practice?
- Dr. Martin Griffin Roach has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Griffin Roach practices Family Medicine near Auburn, AL.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors.