A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Rocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Rocha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocha graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rocha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bear Valley Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Louis Rocha MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Rocha practice?
- Dr. Martin Rocha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Rocha practices Pediatrics near Lake Arrowhead, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Glen, CA.
See Lake Arrowhead Pediatricians.