Learn more about Dr. Martin Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin E Rosen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Martin Rosen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Rosen practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.