A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Edward Rosen MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Martin Rosen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Rosen practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.