Learn more about Dr. Martin Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Rosen practice?
Dr. Martin Rosen practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians, Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Gastroenterologists, and Brooklyn Cardiologists.