A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Rosenfeld is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfeld
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Rosenfeld, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Sanford Rosenfeld DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Martin Rosenfeld has 7 office locations.
Dr. Martin Rosenfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Clive, IA and Ankeny, IA.
See Des Moines Surgeons.