A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Rosman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rosman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin I Rosman MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin I. Rosman practice?
- Dr. Martin Rosman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Rosman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT.
See Annapolis Internists and Annapolis Oncologists.