A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Russo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Russo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Russo, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Russo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin T Russo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin T. Russo practice?
- Dr. Martin Russo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Martin Russo practices Family Medicine near Norton Shores, MI.