A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Russo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Russo, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Russo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin T Russo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin T. Russo practice?
- Dr. Martin Russo has 10 office locations.
Dr. Martin Russo practices Family Medicine near Norton Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI and Fruitport, MI.