A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Steven Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Martin Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Cohen practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.