Martin S Fischer MD Patient Reviews

1.8
  • 3 reviews

May 26th, 2015
Not This Doctor
Dr. Fisher should do all of man kind a favor and retire. He acts like he hates his job and treats patients as if they are an interruption to whatever else he may like to be doing. I believe he acts that way as a defense to help him avoid questions because his medical knowledge is not up to date.

November 9th, 2014
Do not see this grumpy guy
This doctor is very rude, I told t him the pills he prescribed made me gain weight (lyrica)which I can aafford due to my hip replacement. His answer was "if you sew you mouth you won't gain any weight" how professional? No worth it to even said anything. Poor old and grumpy guy.

December 25th, 2010
Cold, Dismissive! I WILL NEVER GO BACK
Dr.Fischer has the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced in over 30 years of seeing physicians. I found him to be cold and dismissive.These are not qualities that you want to see in any Dr. especially when dealing with Lupus or any other chronic illness. The first visit I had with him I thought he was having a bad day, them I found out that my follow up visits were no better! As a matter of fact, I felt worse after I saw Dr. Fischer!