A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Siegel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Siegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Siegel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Stuart Siegel MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Martin Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Siegel practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.