A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Weiss, Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Weiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Steven Weiss DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Martin Weiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Weiss practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Plano, TX.
See Denton Cardiologists.