A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Weiss, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Weiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Steven Weiss DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Martin Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Weiss practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Cardiologists.