A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Sager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Sager is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sager
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Sager, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sager graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Sager has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Steven Sager MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Sager practice?
- Dr. Martin Sager has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Sager practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Child Psychiatrists.