Dr. Martin Samuel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Samuel?

January 14th, 2016

Dr Ok staff not so good

Dr Samuel removed my nasal polyps and was great. His staff was also great. But I called recently and receptoionist was RUDE

November 16th, 2013

Patient

I recently was a new patient at this office the Doctor was awesome! The staff wasn't very friendly towards me during my two visits. I still remained kind , treated them with respect and was friendly with them at every visit or phone call . I feel that they treat people that have state insurance poorly not knowing their situation. I am currently on medical leave from my job of 5 years . I had to take state insurance after having a complicated pregnancy that almost ended my life!!! I am still having some issues with my health and had to reschedule my appointment with this doctor a few times because of a procedure i had done which caused me to be in pain .I was advised not to be behind the wheel and to take time to heal.I called and the the secretary was rude with me and told me she couldn't keep rescheduling my appointment and to call back when i think i can make my appointment and i believe that was what i was doing when i was calling the office!!!!! The first time i went there the secretaries weren't very friendly pleasant or inviting at all! I would not recommend any African American with state insurance TO GO HERE AND DEAL WITH THE STAFF! The doctor needs to hire people that are more like him!

February 24th, 2011

What a wonderful man

Besides being a great doctor, with a great staff, he is a great person. I would recommend Dr. Samuel to everyone.

July 31st, 2017