A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Sandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandler
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Sandler, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Phaivel Sandler MBBS and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin P. Sandler practice?
- Dr. Martin Sandler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Sandler practices Nuclear Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.