Learn more about Dr. Martin Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Schaffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffer
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Schaffer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Schaffer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Harry Schaffer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Martin Schaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Schaffer practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.