A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Schoenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Schoenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Schoenberger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenberger graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Schoenberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joseph Schoenberger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Schoenberger practice?
- Dr. Martin Schoenberger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Schoenberger practices Ophthalmology near Chalmette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Metairie, LA.
See Chalmette Ophthalmologists.