A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Arnold Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Martin Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Internists and Escondido Geriatric Doctors.