A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Arnold Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Martin Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA.
See Escondido Internists and Escondido Geriatric Doctors.